Arrive at Christchurch International Airport where you will be met by your South Island driver then enjoy city sights of “The Garden City”
- Mona Vale Rose Gardens
- Cathedral Square
- Arts Centre
- Cashmere Hills Lookout
- Bridge of Remembrance (subject to available time).
- Overnight in Christchurch.
Depart Christchurch for Fox/Franz Josef Glacier, crossing the Southern Alps, before heading down the rugged coast line of theWest Coast
- Journey through the World Heritage Westland National Park
- Visiting a Jade Factory in Hokitika
- Walk to the Glacier
Optional Extras Include:
- A scenic helicopter a glacier landing).
- Overnight in Fox/Franz Josef.
Depart Fox/Franz Josef for Queenstown passing through the native forests of the Westland National Park.
- Lake Wanaka
- Cromwell Orchard shop and sampling the
- delightful fruits of Central Otago
- Visit the world famous Hackett Bungy Jump
- Queenstown city sights.
- Overnight in Queenstown
Depart Queenstown for the breathtaking Milford Sound (said to be the most spectacular road trip in New Zealand)
A half day boat cruise with lunch in one of the most remote, stunning spots in the world amongst towering peaks, outstanding waterfalls Overnight in Queenstown
Depart Queenstown for Christchurch traveling through the spectacular MacKenzie Basin and the beautiful farmlands of the Canterbury Plains.
- Visiting Lake Tekapo and the most photographed church in New Zealand, “The Church of the Good Shepherd”
- Pass through Mount Cook National Park with a photo stop at Lake Pukaki
- Depart from Christchurch International Airport
- All tours include your own driver/guide with modern air con vehicle
- 3 or 4 star accommodation with breakfast included
- the Milford Sound Boat Cruise & buffet lunch is included
- all airport taxes included.